Well, hello there. I'm Izzaty Iszham and this is my first blog ever. Why do i did it ? Well, I started reading people's blog and it came to me 'Why not you write a blog too, Aty ?' So, here I am writting a blog. heh ;p
Of course without the help of my lil sister, Azzura, I will not be writting one of this . THANKS ARRA. Even though you bising, bebel and malas nak layan me :D I'm gland you help me with this :)
Of course without the help of my lil sister, Azzura, I will not be writting one of this . THANKS ARRA. Even though you bising, bebel and malas nak layan me :D I'm gland you help me with this :)
Ookay, lets start.
Today, anything happen ? Hmm. Okay, my sister n I have to wake up early as mother said bcus there will be someone coming, its the people who kills insects like in the 'Ant Bully' . So okay lah I pon bangun lah awal and tidy up me room. haha memang patut my mom call dieorg suruh dtg, byk GILER semut in the house. Like totally alott. Anoyyed. And of course LIPAS. Eiiww lipas. Owh, yesterday, when me, Arra, mak and ayah were watching tv and suddenly a HUGE LIPAS flying in the air. Me n Arra were like screaming n Arra jumped on mak which mak was sitting on the massage chair. (arraarra tau lah takut tp tak yah lah lompat atas mak, kesian mak). And mak stood up n took her sliper n started searching for the fatfat lipas. And arra said 'Mak! kat situ!situ! ahhhh' , I was laughing looking at Arra's face. haha hilarious sgtsgt. And mak said 'Manemane ?!' wahh i'm amaze, my mom is so brave. haha . Ayah is still sitting watching the tv, funny ayah, tak kisah pon ade lipas, haha . So then, I stood up bravely n pointed where was the lipas hiding which was behind the langsir. Well , I thought it was a lipas. And mak flip the curtain, I quickly ran while watching mak . And my mom said, ' Ini kau panggil lipas ?' , laughing. I look at the curtain , well, searching for the lipas and actually, there was no lipas, it was a tag. The black thing behind the curtain was a TAG not lipas. haha. Arra me and mak were like laughing loudly, n ayah was still watching the tv, tak tau lah ayah tgk citer ape. haha.
So back to normal. Watching tv. Bcus it was so boring (well ayah's type of movies) , I asked Arra to play the piano. I would love to play the piano but unfortunately, i cant play but today ! suprisely I played 'Beauty and the Beast' song, well, its not perfect but ade bunyi lah time main. So back to the story. I was standing beside Arra , playing the piano. Then we heard a buzzing sound but we ignore it. Suddenly, the huge lipas landed on a table near the piano and we all jump and scream again! Arra was like ' Mak ! lipassss !' while jumping screaming. Arra the overreacting. hehe. Then, ayah stood up and grab a spray nyamuk n try to kill it, but it kept running away. Few minutes later, the fatfathuge lipas was not found. Ayah was back at his sit, continue watching with mak and arra,me sitting at the stair case searching for the lipas. haha dont know why, then we went up stairs, sat in front of the computer. Suddenly arra said ' Mesti lipas tu ketawa tgk kiteorg dua ni takut kat die padahal kiteorg byk kali ganda besar dr die. Mesti die citer kat friends die kang " weih, tadi kan ade jumpa gaint n dieorg takut kat akuu weih ! lawak gilee"', haha we both laughed.
Oh bebel pasal lipas. lol
At the same night. Around 10.30. Arra and me were singing dancing listening to HSM3's songs (actually the HSM3 cd is belong to my elder sister not ours (: ) . It was loads of fun. We work out actually. Semangat gilee. haha konon nak badan mcm pcd tapi kena lah slow2 kan so, my aim is to have a hot body like Beyonce hehe ;p
So done the writting I guess.
ttfn,
xoxo aty.

1 comments:
aty..its me,wani..visit my blog later..then link me okay babe.. :)
Post a Comment