One word, TIRED

Monday, March 29, 2010

Ahhh, today was very very very tiring. As usual, woke up at 6, went to school at 725, got assembly until 830 and had drama practice until 1530. Yes, seriously. One word for today, TIRED. I'm the Prob Master so I do have loads of work to do, which are take care all of the probs, mengarah people to do this and that, memorized the actors what to do and blablabla. If the prob thingy didnt happen smoothly, I'm the one to be blame because I'm responsible and in charge of these kind of thing. So I have to make it perfectly every time. I had tried my very best to do it so I really hope it will end up perfectly, superb and good during the competition. So yeah, today was the hell out tiring. Even so I'm saying this, I believe the teachers are even more tired than us. With the pressure n all. No doubt. You had said it so many times, this n that but we did it wrongly, again n again. Who in the world will not get angry and tired if its like these ? So teachers, we are very very sorry to make you and only you to feel the pressure. We all will try our hardest to be the champion! Its time for our school to shine bebeh. Byebye St Paul school. heheh :P


And to the teachers who teaches me, I'm sorry for not entering your class, busying practice. I'll promise after drama n probably debate, I'll always enter the class. Sorry again.

Okay, gtg. have to sew the backdrop. tata !

thats all for today

ttfn

xoxo aty

0 comments: