I just dont know how to say this but I'm truly sorry. From the bottom of my heart. I know I made a silly mistake that I shouldnt do. I'm still a teenager, learning the meaning of life.
N about this blog. I just want to share some stories with my friends n a memory when I'm older, the stories how I faced my teenage life. The things I wrote were not meant to hurt anyone or criticizing anybody. I wrote things that happen to me. Like what happen in school. Or a personal journal. I really dont have the intention to say bad things about anybody. I swear to God. But what ever it is, I take the blame. N I'm sorry. Please, forgive me.
As a teenager, Love is something new and interesting. I asked my mom is it okay if in this early stage to fall in love. My mom said, its normal but education is always important n I take that. I even read books. It says its normal for a teenage girl to have feelings but we need to control it some times n I know that. In my own religion, its fine for to fall in love but we need to jaga the batas-batas n I will always remember that.
As a student, and a SPM candidate, I know studies is much much important than feelings. So I will study my very own best to get straight A's. I really hope I will never disappoint the school, the teachers, and my parents.
To my beloved teachers, I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. If anything I did make you guys feel hurt or surprise that a girl like me wrote this sort of things. I really didnt have the intention at all to hurt or anything. I was surprise and kinda disappointed when I heard that the teachers was interpreting it wrongly bcus I know I didnt have the heart to do such thing so I was quite shock about it. After seeing some teachers I thought it was over. Finish, the complication. But then, it happens to be bigger. It makes me worry even more.
Okay, I take the blame. Its my fault to do all of it. I'm holding the white flag so everyone can see. Please, I'm begging to stop all of this. I cant bare it anymore. I even cant think straight now. I need a calm mind to study n focus. N this problem actually effect my studies to be honest but I'm not saying that you are the one to be blame. I know its my fault, if I didnt do this from the very beginning, it will never happen, I know. But please teachers, I dont want to feel unpleased or been look down bcus of this one silly mistake I made. I dont want to go to school feeling not welcome. I love my school. I love going to school. I love my teachers n I love my friends. I love to study too to be honest. Yes, I know I'm a nerd. A geek, with a capital G. hahaha :P
So please, I'm apologizing. I will promise to study my very best. I will try my hardest to not disappoint you all. I hope it will shows on my slip. Please, I need to hear 'it will be okay, it will be fine. Dont worry'. Because you're my teacher, you are one of my important person in my life, so I need to hear it from you even if you didnt mean it. Just hearing those words will make me stronger. I hope you will understand how my true feelings are. That I'm just an innocent girl, maybe.
So I'm sorry again, n please believe in me. Thank you.
From your dearest student,
Izzaty I.

2 comments:
go aty, woot,woot ;O
hee thnks bzlh :)
Post a Comment