I broke my promise

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I promised to myself that I will never ever cry bcus of a boy. But unfortunately, the promise was broken yesterday, at 1700+. It was so sad, touched and heart taking to hear all the things he said. He said it sincerely from the heart and made me fall for him even more. Now I realise, love is something beautiful and must be cherish. As my sister once said, ' Love is like a butterfly. If u hold it too tightly, it will crush but if hold it gently, it will fly away.' That had make me realised that we must care for the love ones always.
Now, life doesnt seem to go on in the right path. Complications are every where and it scares hell out of me and him. We dont know what to do. What should we do? Please God, give us strenght to face all of these difficulty in life. I just want things go back to normal, I mean WE. I miss the time when u'll sit besides me when the teacher is teaching. I miss when you teach me addmath eventhough I know how to do it after you showed it half way but I let you finish teaching bcus I know you'll feel good about urself. I miss the time we laugh together about silly matter. I miss bullying you. I miss having recess together and you walking me home. N most importantly, I miss you when you're not beside me. I really hope so that time will come, back to normal, when the Song of Happiness singging in the air. I would love to feel that again.
Lastly, I'm sorry and I still feel very guilty to actually make you feel that way. I'm truly sorry, please forgive me.

That's all for today,

ttfn

xoxo aty

0 comments: