I'm listening to my heart now.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It had been months we're together, but now I realise how much I love you. You dont do much but the little things you do make me happy. I'm glad you've walk into my life. My day would be the same, the dull boring days if you never say those 3 meaning full words to me. Thank you for showing up, my dear friend. And thank you too for making me fall for you. My life is much happier and full of joy. I could hear the song of happiness flowing into my ears. Life is meaningful when I'm with you. I could see you and only you and I could hear your voice form miles away. You're always in my mind. There are many girls in school admire you since before but you never acknowledge them. You ignore them. But you didnt ignore me. You saw me. You choose me among the other girls. And I'm grateful for that, thank you. Now I know what my heart is saying, now I understand what it wants. It wants your present for always there by my side. I'm holding on tightly to your words so dont you disappoint me. Because what I've said is true and sincere from the heart. So dont walk away in front of me. But if that really happen, then I have to let you go. Even so, I will always love you.

And why suddenly I'm so lovey dovey here ? Geli much -.-' haha. I love you, Mhmd Fzrl Rsdi :) Ayuh kte sama sama berjaya dlm SPM ! <3

that's all for now

ttfn

xoxo aty

3 comments:

Nadzira M. Azizan said...

ATYYY you owe me a hugggge gossip. kita tunggu time raya okay?!

Haris Ridwan said...

it supposed to be mhmd hrs rdwn

Aty Iszham said...

okay nadz, cant wait! :)
iya ke haris? haha :P