I dont know why but I think I miss you terribly. I could see you at school every day. But I cant talk to you or sit next to you. We're having our trial so we've been very busy lately. So this is the cause. I tried to calm myself but failed. I still want you to stand next to me and to hear your voice. But you cant. You're too busy and so do I, I understand. Seeing you but not having the chance to talk with you make me feel sad. But no worries, i'll be fine. After the trial, we could be back to normal. Currently, i'm missing you right now. I wish my phone will be ringing and its you thats calling. But I'm okay. Dont worry. I'll be fine. Plus i need to focus on my trial, right? So maybe this is the right way to make me focus more on my studies. Thnks btw. But what ever it is, I miss you. But i'm okay, trust me :)
Thats all for today
ttfn
xoxo aty
Work it work it ;O
I cant help myself
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Posted by Aty Iszham at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment