Okay, here's the thing. I dont know what to do. I pity him, I wanted to help but I just dont know what to do. He is all stress out now. Kindly, he worried about me more then himself. If I ask him is he okay? he will say, 'yeah sure, of course I'm okay. Dont worry.' but looking at his expression on his face, I know he's not okay. I tried to calm him down by saying my motivating words to bring him up again. But that didnt work out well. I said to him, 'its okay, you need to set in mind to stop thinking those sort of things. Just ignore it. Be positive.' He replied, 'But how? Arrhh, I thought this problem is over but unfortunately, its not over yet. How am I going to focus studying like this? I just... arrhh.' When he said those words, I dont know how to react of even say anything. Now, he is feeling what I used to feel before. I like him. I really do. By looking at his face, I know his confidence is far far away from him now. So, I wanted to help him to find his confidence back but how? I also dont know. But I'll try. Well, maybe this time I need to be beside him. Like before, he was always there for me when I'm down or even stress. So maybe, this is the right time for me to pay back his kindness. I will try, hopefully it will help.
And I'm sorry for what had happen earlier. I kinda yelled at you? I'm sorry, I didnt mean to. I was tired. I'm sorry again. Please forgive me.
thats all for today,
ttfn
xoxo aty

0 comments:
Post a Comment