I still have time.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I just finished my Ujian Formatif 2. It was okay I guess. And here's the results;


Bm : 69
Bi : 71
Mathematics : 100 *highest in class*
Addmath : 85 *second highest in class, highest 88*
Physics : 83 *highest in class*
Chemistry : 88 *highest in class*
Biology : 87 *highest in class*
Sejarah : 64
Agama : 88 *second highest in class, highest 90*

So overall, 1 A+, 5 A, 1 B+, 1 B and a C. Yes I know I kinda drop a little but I think I did well. I know I wont get number 1 in class for this test but I'm okay with it. Well at first, I'm not but life is always up and down. I cant just always be up all the time right? I set my mind that this is just a test, not the finale so I still have time to improve myself. Even my mom said that to me. I tell her about my results n I will not get no1 this time. At first, I know she wanted to scold me but looking at my disappointed face, she didnt scold me. She knows me more than anyone, she believes I can do much better so thats why she said those words and that had made me realised I still have time to study more. For sure the next test which is the Mid Year Exam, I will study darn hard to get my title back :P I will triple up my effort on studying. I will show to everyone that I can do this. I will get straight A's on SPM, insyaAllah.

Hopefully my dream will come true.

thats all for today,

ttfn

xoxo aty

0 comments: