I just realized this.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

aaawww how cute


Do you have a boy best friend before ? Well, today, actually yesterday, I was doing my homeworks *which is still on the table ngeeee* n there was a BANG hit me at my thoughts. I have a boy best friend ! wahhh hahahhaha n guess who it is? Its Poovendran Ramasamy :) Why all of a sudden ? I also dont know, hahahha.

All of my classmates call him R. Why ? bcus there's 2 people sharing the same name. So, one is S n the other is R. So here the story goes,

R at first HATEs me *sorry R I'm spilling it out :P* when I first moved in. Why ? hmm let me put it this way ea? he was jealous to see another girl, all of a sudden got good grades maybe higher than his. So, u know. hahhah. But after months n a year knowing him, he's okay now. No more anti, right R ? I hope so. But I know u'r working your butts off to get no1 this year so GOOD LUCK. But I'll not giving that to you easily, Bhahahahh *evil laugh* FYI, I'm scared of you. Seriously. No doubts.

We share loads of story right R ? Sad, happy, mystery, scary, cute, annoying, n etc. N I actually like telling u my stories. U'll just sit and listen to my not-so-important stories. Furthermore, I like to talk to you about boys. HAHA. Even if u make faces but I still like sharing it with you. N sometimes I talk almost everything kan R ? There must be a small little thing to talk about. I lovee to talk when I'm with you. Idk why. N fyi, I'm the kind of person who is hard to have a conversation with.

You loveeee to tease people, including me. You're mouth is just, idk soo mean sometimes. I still n forever n always remember the time when I was so pissed off with you. Bcus of what ? haha, you called me FAT like thousands time in a DAY. Wahh, I was so mad! I know I'm fat, you dont have to tell me all dayy long okay. I know you were just joking around but idk, morning until the evening you called me FAT. So it had cross the limit my dear, I was mad. Haha. After the incident, we didnt talk right ? like for 2 3 days I think. N then we're okay :) but btw, did you say sorry ? haha I think you did. After that, u never call me FAT right ? thnks R.

Some how, I think u have a heart of a kid. U'r so sensitive kot. The stories u share about u n ur friends makes me think that you might look so strong n brave but u'r actually just a boy who is soft hearted inside. But its okay, u still got me kan ? haha :D

OHH I need to write this, he HATEs girls. He think that girls are annoying n blablabla. Well well, I'm a girl. hahah.

So overall I think you are kind, understanding n can stand my annoying voice. hahah Thnks R for listening to all of my stories n you're a good friend to me. I will always remember this relationship we have as school buddies :) Good luck in ur SPM ! Hope we will stay friends forever n always.

thats all for today,

ttfn

xoxo aty


0 comments: