That was scary, seriously.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This week, my school is having a monthly test. Today was darn tiring, trust me. Physics, History n Addmath on the same day ?! Are u kidding me ? Arrhh. Okay, but thats not the point I'm posting this. The point is that, the SMKKKlia's teachers know about him n me. Like OMG ?! Well but I'm not that surprise, its quite obvious kot :P hehe

Yesterday, Pn Sariyah, my science teacher when I was in form3, ask him if he's with me or not. Wow. It happened like this, he was studying with Ama n Izza n then he asked them while holding his tie, 'Am I handsome? :D' joking around. The teacher was actually near them when he asked and he didnt notice that she was there kot. Btw, suddenly she asked, 'Eh, awk dgn Izzaty eh ? Ohh'. He was soo surprised n in shocked he said, 'No lah, mana ada lah ckg. Kitorang kwn jelah'. She replied, ' Eleeh, ckg asek tgk sama-sama je. Awk nak saya fikir apa if ckg slalu nampak korang together?'. He still denied it, ' Tak ckg, Sumpah ktorg kwn je'. So, fyi, my friend, Izza told this story to me. I wasnt there during that time, busy studying alone. When she told this, I was like, okayy. Ayyok! hahaha.

Then today, was much, idk, AYYOK! hahah :D. This time, it was Pn Noriah, she teaches me physics. It happened after paper Tasawwur Islam. There was like 50 minutes break before the next paper starts. We, R, him n I was studying physics. N then some thing happen. Afiq went down to the bilik rawatan, passing Ama's beg bcus she's going home. Sick, pity her. Up stairs, in the class, the teacher asked what is Afiq n Ama's status. N we all was like, 'Ohh, kwn kwn ckg :)' Me, was still looking at the teacher n smiled :) But then, here came the attack. Haha. 'Alaa, Izzaty. Kamu pon sama kan ?. Kamu dgn F kan ? Eleeh mcm ckg tak tahu'. My reaction was, 'Huh ? Dgn F ? haha, mana ada lah ckg. haha'. The whole class was like 'Wooaahh'. N he was just sitting silently on his chair. Ckg said, ' Ckg dgr jelah ada ckg ckp. Ckg pon gossip jugak, heheh' N I know that was an evil laugh, I'm guessing LOL :P. 'Tak ckg, kwn jee.', me. 'Boleh prcaya ke ? okay okay then', she replied.

The teachers had gossiped about me and him ? Wow, tak ada kerja lain kot ? :P. But why me ? Why not some one else ? Well from my opinion, I think, I'm not being 'riak' or anything but I think so lah thats bcus I'm one of the top student in Form 5. N most of the teachers know me. Conclusion, I'm famous *I guess :P* So they focused on me most of the time lah kot. Arrh thats bad. No fun at all. But some times it does, I have to admit it. I love to be known among the teachers, haha :D. Okay, back to the story, so what now ? The teachers know about us. How ? hmm. To me, just pretend nothing ever happen. Buat normal jee but is that the right move ? Or should I do something else ? haih. Idk.

But to be honest, I'm enjoying my life. So drama, me like it :9. haha. No drama no life kan ? haha. Okay thats all kot. OHH, the test was okay kot. I can answer most of the papers so far. Tomorrow, last day of the monthly test. So wish me luck ! :)

thats all for today,

ttfn

xoxo aty

1 comments:

nrbzlhazmn said...

all post are nearly about him, you must have like him very much ;D