I can never picture myself feeling this way. Like, is this for real ? Is this what we call 'Love' ? Well, I'm studying about it.
I had asked a few friend of mine, the meaning of love. To them, one said, 'Love is when you feel happy, secure, protected when you're with him, n enjoy doing things together' n I was, okayy ?. The other said, 'Love is complicated, hate it. Girls can life without boys ! "Katakan tak nak kepada Lelaki"' my reaction was, that sounds fun :D. The last one that I remembered is ,'Love will come on the right time. Just wait n see what will happen. Some times, its interesting n fun but some times, you need courage to face it'. But to me, love is when two people realize they are meant together. They are happy, love n care for each other. Just like in the movies, awww so sweet. But you have to realistic right ? So does love in the movies is real ? Does it happen in the real world ? I hope so. We all hope so.
So back to my story. I, over here, is confuse. Do I like him ? I think I do. But do I love him ? Idk. How do u know you'll have fallen for some one ? I'm just curious n anxious to know. So listen to my story n what do u think it is. Am I in love or I'm just starting to like him or maybe daydreaming. Okay here we go,
- If I'm online, I will wait for him to online.
- If I'm bored, I'll wait for his texts or calls
- If he didnt contact me for the whole day, I'll asking myself, 'What is he doing ? How dare he didnt call me !?!' hahah :D
- But if he calls, we dont know what to talk about. But actually, we talk alot kot, idk, about something ?
- If his didnt go to school, I can feel his absentness(is that a word? hah) *maybe bcus he's always there, suka sibuk je *
- N finally, I kinda miss him during the weekends or school holidays.
Focus on the main point, so I think its just the beginning of everything. The introduction of a new person in my life. N I'm here giving him a chance. So take this chance n cherish it bcus maybe soon, I'll not giving it again. Show me how you really like me, how you will take care of me for now n soon. N prove it that you're the right guy for me. So maybe thats all for today. I'll update it later on. I'm having my monthly test this week so wish me GOOD LUCK !
thats all for today,
ttfn
xoxo aty

0 comments:
Post a Comment