A new chapter of life.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Must be weird to read my previous post about blablabla kan ? Well, aty, never ever lah. Haha. So this is how the story goes actually.


It all started last raya, when my friends and I went rayaing. It was at Putri Alia's house. After enjoying eating, we all went Ama's house, hangout. We went to a playground near Ama's house. N I played the swing like I never play before :P few minutes playing like a little girl, this boy(lets call him F) sat on a swing beside me n we talked *isn't it cute talking on a swing together ? haha* Suddenly he said;

F : Aty, I have something to tell you. Dont be surprise eh ?
Me : Okayy, what is it ?
F : Ahhh hmmmm
Me : F ? *clueless*
F : Hmm, dont be surprise, I like you, Aty.
Me : huh ? .....
F : I like you. I never like any girl like this before. N I'm serious.
Me : *small laugh* heee . (Speechless)
F : If you have anything to say, say it now.
Me : * silence* (smile) :)

Then he walked towards his friend and said something n went somewhere. He is my classmate. N I swear to God that I didnt know or even notice that he likes me. His friends said that he likes me since middle of the year, 2009. N I barely know him during that year. His friends shared stories about how he changed alot because of me. Because of me , wahh. I didnt do anything pon. One of his friends said, he stop smoking, he rarely hangout with his naughty friends, study hard, finish his homeworks, etc etc etc. I was amaze by his act. I didnt know that there is a person who change because of love. Well haha aty aty :P

Before he confess, we were friends, kinda close though. But after the confession, things getting awkward, we barely speak to each other, even a tiny smile. He is the first ever person to say that he likes me face to face with me. N wow, that need loads of courage. But after a few days, things get better. We start to talk again, joke around. No more awkwardy :)

Okay, thats all for today, nnt continue

ttfn

xoxo, aty

0 comments: