Life is soo Complicated.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Isn't it ? arrhh. Guess what, some one I know, truly deeply loves me. And for me ? Hmm, I think I'm getting to like him. I told every single thing to my mom. At first, she was okay with it. And one day, while waiting my mom to pick me up from school, I was sitting with this boy(F), chatting n laughing, enjoying my life. Few minutes later, my mom came. I said my goodbyes n entered the car with a smile on my face. Then my mom said to me;


'Aty, mak tak suka tgk aty ngan F dua dua kat situ. Duduk sama sama mcm tak ada kwn perempuan lain. Mak slalu tgk. Mak tak nak tgk lagi aty mcm tu. Kau tu pengawas, contoh kepada yg lain. Mak tak nak sampai dgr cerita form others sampai ke telinga mak. Faham ? Dah berapa kali dah mak bgtau. Belajar tu penting. Kau tu nak SPM tahun ni. Kalau suka sgt, mak kahwin kan je senang. Faham tak, aty ? This is my last warning. Mak tak nak tgk lagi dah korang berdua ddk sama sama, simbang simbang. If tak, mak jumpa ckp je dgn dia atau mak jumpa je guru disiplin. Senang. Faham, aty ?'

From all the words I know, I can only answer yes. What should I say ?
We're just friends. Not more than that. Just friends. But my mom thought that we are more than friends, we're lovers kot ? But we're not mak, trust me. I'll always put education first.
I, some times envy my friends. About what ? Its hard to explain. Some thing like having a special relationship? Its not that I want one. Its the feeling. The feeling they have. Me, I'm starting to like some one n then that. So what should I do ?

How am I going to say to him? About the things my mom said ? Hmm, I dont want him to hurt. I dont want him to be sad. Bcus I know he truly loves me, more than anything(thats what he said). I have to listen to my mom kan ? So I have to say it to him. Just waiting for the right time to say it. Hopefully that he'll understand. I'm so soo sorry. I know you tried so hard to make me fall for you n you actually did. I like you. I think so lah. I also cant understand my own feelings(haha). But I hope my mom understands too bcus its normal for teenagers right about all of this? Most of all, I promise I'll study hard for my exam. The most important exam in everyone's life, SPM. I PROMISE :)

Okay, thats all I guess

ttfn

xoxo, aty

0 comments: